Sunday, November 2, 2008

An Interlude in the Journey

I wanted to point out a new feature in the Amen Journey blog. I am not sure what I am doing other than following directions (hopefully). RefTagger has been added. It is a new web tool that will cause Bible text references to pop up in a small window. Just hover the mouse arrow over the reference and the text will appear. In the lower left corner you will find the words "more." Click on that and it will take you to an expanded version of the text. In the left column of the blog there is a section entitled "Logos.com." It will let you select the Bible version that you want to see when the text pops up. Click on "Save" after you have selected the version. It is supposed to work. Like I say I am not a whiz when it comes to working with scripts. Hopefully it will help to be able to reference the text or a larger view of Scripture using RefTagger. I am including a link for further reading. Just click on the word RefTagger. Here is a sample verse: 2 Corinthians 4:4-6.

I am working on a new post entitled, "Why Did I Believe in Jesus Christ?" I have gone back to the time I first believed and asked "Why." I am not questioning that I did; but I really want to look at what happened and why it happened. If you are reading this, I would appreciate your prayers.

No comments: